In Person Services
Princess Porch Visit
Invite one of our princesses to your front porch for princess lessons, singing, and smiles! This visit is perfect for any occasion and a wonderful way to brighten any day.
Princess Crown and Coronation: $10
Magical Gift Basket: $35
- Princess gloves and crown to make your little one feel like a true royal
- A collectable photo card signed by our princess
- A vial of star dust to help their wishes come true
- A cupcake from our friends at Flavor Cupcakery!
Storybook Christmas Visit
Join our Ice Queen or Princess Beauty for a magical Christmas visit! She'll sing your favorite Christmas carols, deliver a Christmas Gift for under your tree and delight your little ones. As of right now, these will be outdoor and socially distanced visits (This may change depending on the course the pandemic takes).
Your Christmas Gift includes:
-A Christmas Dress to match your princess
-A Copy of Twas the Night Before Christmas
-A Christmas ornament
-A Christmas Card from your Princess
These visits are limited to select days the week of Christmas, so be sure to book soon!
For safety reasons, we have added several precautions to our services.
- Both our performer and royal assistant will be required to have their temperature taken prior to deliveries.
- Both our performer and royal assistant will be required to sanitize their hands before and after every delivery.
- If you have a glass storm door, our Princess can be right on your doorstep and interact with your family with the door closed. Otherwise, our Princess will be required to stand 6-12 feet away. Don't worry! You'll still be able to hear her!
- Our Royal Assistant will wear a mask to allow them to safely deliver your basket to your door. After delivery is complete, they will call you to let you know we're ready for your little one to come say hello!
- To help maintain the social distance laws we are required to follow, we ask that parents hold their child in their arms or by the hand to help prevent them from running off. Our royal assistant is prepared in a mask, so she can safely intervene if necessary.
-In the case of in climate weather, our Princess will stand outside under a large umbrella in light rain. However, if conditions are unsafe, our princess will do a quick video call with your little one and we'll work on getting your call rescheduled ASAP.
We know it's been hard adjusting to the "new normal," but we are so excited to once again bring our magic to you in person!